[News] I successfully defended my PhD thesis
in April 2023
I am a final-year Ph.D. student in the Computer Science Department at UIUC, advised by Prof. Heng Ji. I received my Master’s Degree in Computer Science from the Purdue University in 2020. I received my bachelor degree in Computer Science from KAIST in 2017. My research interest lies in Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing, focusing on Information Extraction.
Email : laituan245 [at] gmail [dot] com
- May 2023. One research paper was accepted to the Journal of Biomedical Informatics.
- Jan 2023. One research paper was accepted by EACL 2023. We have achieved a new SOTA result on WoW.
- October 2022. Our paper on molecule captioning and generation got accepted to EMNLP 2022.
- March/April 2022. Two demo papers were accepted by ACL 2022 and NAACL 2022.
- Feb 2022. One research paper was accepted by Findings of ACL 2022.
- Jan 2022. One research paper was accepted by ICASSP 2022.
- August 2021. One research paper was accepted by Findings of EMNLP 2021.
- May 2021. One research paper was accepted by ACL 2021.
- March 2021. One research paper and one demo paper were accepted by NAACL 2021.
- Sep 2020. Two research papers were accepted by COLING 2020.
- Jan 2020. One research paper was accepted by ICASSP 2020.
- Aug 2019. One research paper was accepted by EMNLP 2019.
Current and Past Affiliations
2020 - Present
2018 - 2020
2013 - 2017
2017 - 2020
Summers 2016, 2017